Well its been a while since my last post, what with holidays, work and stuff; but I'm back and I have much to report. The miniatures have arrived and as expected, they are fantastic. I have sorted/cleaned-up the French miniatures and completed my first unit - Regiment 54 Aumont. As you will notice from the below pics, I have changed the layout of the bases (Again) this was purely for Aesthetic reasons.
I have also produced a couple of forms to chart my progress; these also help to ensure that I complete the units more effectively. For example, I plan to paint all the French drummers at once (as they are all in the same livery). Regiment 8 Bourbonnois has miniatures already glued to a base, so this will be dealt with separately; but this will help to break-up the monotomy of doing the same miniatures over and over.